Fact: I’ve turned to online browsing/shopping to cope with the craziness of 2020. While this may not be the healthiest outlet, it DEFINITELY benefits you, my readers, because it means I’ve been scouring the internet for the best finds.
See, Mom, I told you all of my shopping skills would be useful some day!
I know Oprah has her annual Favorite Things list, but I’m obviously no Oprah (considering I’ve joined and quit Weight Watchers at least three times). So instead, I’m going to release 2020 Holiday Dose of Awesome, a collection of gift suggestions for everyone in your life, including yourself!
Be sure to bookmark this page to find all the gift guides in one central place! I’ll also be announcing each gift guide on Facebook and Instagram.
There will also be EXCLUSIVE items and savings in my newsletter: so SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
A few quick notes on the gift guide before we begin:
Affiliate links are used in this post. Please note: As an Amazon affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. All recommendations are entirely my own – I have not received free product or compensation to promote any of the retailers below.
Treat yo’ self (and others):
- Firstleaf Wine Club
- Pacifica “Wake Up Beautiful” and “Rose Age Defying” bundles
- FaceTory Skincare Subscriptions
- Literally anything from Glow Recipe
- ScentWorx Holiday Cheer candle
- Sonoma Goods for Life Calm Eucalyptus and Bergamot candle
- LumaBase Café Collection (set of 3 candles)
- Yankee Candle Bonfire Nights: Warm and Cozy candle
- WoodWick Joyful Gatherings Trilogy candle
Where did you get that shirt?:
- David Rose jumbo tote bag
- “Neurotypical Karen” shirt
- Sally Jessy Raphael shirt
- “Stay home. Snuggle dogs.” quarantine shirt
- “Rat terrier with aviators” hoodie
- Face masks
- “Ames: Bargains by the Bagful” shirt
- Saved by the Bell “Time Out” shirt
- The Office “Creed Scuba Diving” shirt